The Bend Veterans Day parade
Please join us – November 11, 2019 at 11 a.m. Central Oregon Veterans Outreach is proud to present the 20th Annual Veterans Day Parade in Downtown Bend. “Saluting our Women Veterans”
Attending the parade
If you’re planning on attending the Bend Veterans Day Parade, you’ll want to dress warmly and arrive early. As one of the largest Veterans Day events in the state, this is definitely a “don’t miss” event.
The parade route
Plan ahead for the optimal vantage points. Last year’s parade started at Veterans Memorial Bridge and proceeded east on NW Newport Avenue, south on NW Wall Street, west on NW Franklin Avenue along NW Riverside Boulevard, turned onto NW Galveston Avenue and ended at NW Harmon Boulevard.
Are you wanting to be in the parade? Download the Bend Veterans Day parade application and waiver. Save and print, then fax, scan & email or drop by the COVO office.
Entrants must attend two planing meetings, to be announced at a future date.
To support the parade, donate securely through DonorPerfect below, or contact Kathy at email@example.com or call (541)420-9793.
Checks can be made out to COVO & sent or brought to:
61510 S Hwy 97 Suite 100, Bend, OR 97702
Find us on Facebook
Visit and LIKE the newly minted Bend Veterans Day Parade Facebook page.
Everyone loves a parade, but it’s always good to have some reminders:
- Bring low parade chairs and/or blankets.
- Make a plan with friends, as far as where you’ll meet.
- A thermos of coffee or cocoa, or purchase from downtown merchants.
- Goodie bags for your little ones to hold their collected candy.
- Keep the littles – and your self – out of the street as much as possible. With military vehicles and motorized floats, situational awareness is important for safety.
- A camera, for capturing those special moments.
- Your patriotism.